Who we are and what we do
Croda was founded in 1925 and today, it is the name behind the high performance ingredients and technologies in some of the biggest, most successful brands in the world: creating, making and selling speciality chemicals that are relied on by industries and consumers everywhere.
With over 4,000 employees working across 18 manufacturing sites and in offices in over 30 countries, we help our customers anticipate and meet the ever changing demands of their customers through a structure that is flexible and agile in response to specific customer needs.
Croda Home Care’s performance enhancing ingredients and application expertise can help to optimise product efficiency, provide consumer experiences, and improve the overall sustainable profile of a wide range of Home Care formulations. We are a leading supplier of innovative and sustainable ingredients within the Fabric Care, Sustainable Cleaning, Sensory Technologies and Biotechnology markets.
Our specialist areas
The Croda Home Care business specialises in:
- Fabric care - our protein biopolymers will improve the look and feel of clothing, as well as protecting the garment fibres from degradation during the wash/dry cycles. Not only will consumers confidence in their garments increase, but our ingredients help extend the lifetime of clothes, helping people to love their clothes for longer;
- Sustainable cleaning – we can give customers the ability to focus on sustainability, without sacrificing product performance. Our products help customers be better positioned to meet ever-demanding sustainability targets;
- Sensory technologies – we provide products with sensory, claims and effects to trigger consumer experiences across various application areas. Our odour control agents will remove unpleasant odours in the air and fabric, resulting in our homes and surroundings smelling fresh and clean; and
- Biotechnologies – the natural, biological sustainable solutions that we offer provide short to longer lasting cleaning performances and effects in household, industrial and institutional cleaning applications.
How can we help you?
Our Croda Home Care team can offer solutions to:
- finding the perfect product for your formulations that meets all your requirements;
- delivering the proven effects of the product through one of our wide range of application-based formulations;
- enhancing the performance of your product while improving its sustainability benefit. This may be achieved using our bio-based ingredients, reducing carbon footprint or offering in-use sustainability benefits; and
- meeting legislations and replacing hazardous chemistry with milder ingredients.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Follow our LinkedIn page to stay up to date with:
- latest product launches;
- formulation guidance;
- event information and lots more.
SustainabilitySustainability is at the heart of our business
We make and sell sustainable solutions today, to positively influence tomorrow.Read more
ApplicationsExplore our range
Our key product ranges deliver proven effects and can add value to your formulated products.Read more
Speciality effectsOur capabilities
Enhancing the performance of end products.Read more